SpursNetwork

Tottenham 4-3 Leicester

Offline Chelmsford_yid

• http://www.myspace.com/bennysufc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Tottenham 4-3 Leicester
« on: March 21, 2015, 08:22:56 PM »
We never do it the easy way do we....  ;)

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: Tottenham 4-3 Leicester
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2015, 08:27:45 PM »
Well a win is a win, but our defence is just dreadfully bad. For some reason the Dier/Vertonghen partnership doesn't work and to be honest, Vertonghen's form has been crap for a while now.

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2015, 05:04:43 PM »
We looked tired and to be honest it could have gone anyway. I am glad Kane got his hat trick. But I suppose that at the end of the day won. We also must remember that clubs at the bottom are fighting for their life. As I am writing this Hull City have managed to pull two back against Chelsea. So there are no easy matches. Our next match is against Burnley and they beat Manchester City.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline Spursx

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2015, 07:29:25 PM »
I was wondering if the change over of goalkeepers led to the 3 goals? Does make me wonder if we might have conceded less goals if Lloris was in goal. But as everybody points out, we won and no game is going to be easy from now until the end of the season. We’ve got Burnley (away), Aston Villa at home with Sherwood returning to the Lane, which is followed by two away games (Newcastle & Southampton), neither will be easy. Then City will be giving us a run for our money at the Lane. Which then leaves three more games, two away and one at home. The two City’s (Stoke & Hull) and then the last game of the season against struggling Everton. Not a pretty sight.

Offline Don

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2015, 07:36:16 PM »
I was wondering if the change over of goalkeepers led to the 3 goals? Does make me wonder if we might have conceded less goals if Lloris was in goal. But as everybody points out, we won and no game is going to be easy from now until the end of the season. We’ve got Burnley (away), Aston Villa at home with Sherwood returning to the Lane, which is followed by two away games (Newcastle & Southampton), neither will be easy. Then City will be giving us a run for our money at the Lane. Which then leaves three more games, two away and one at home. The two City’s (Stoke & Hull) and then the last game of the season against struggling Everton. Not a pretty sight.

Howdy Spursx,

That was my thoughts when I watched the game last night. The French man is a better goal keeper and I am not suggesting that he wouldn't have let any in, but I don't think he woul have let in that many. One or two players or a change here or there can make a world of difference.

Offline Chelmsford_yid

• http://www.myspace.com/bennysufc
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2015, 07:55:26 PM »
It's the back 4 that needs sorting out, 4 clean sheets all season. We are level on points with Southampton but look at the goal diff
It's laughable.

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2015, 03:46:37 AM »
To be honest, all these games we have left are the ones where Spurs are fully capable of cocking up.

Offline RSS61

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2015, 11:17:06 AM »
Without a doubt, the back 4 are a big problem. Walker & Rose are a liability, neither can defend properly, they get caught out of position all the time, leaving the CB's isolated. They both give the ball away, especially Walker, and when they do bomb forward, their final ball is invariably poor. Dier is young and still learning. Verthonghen for me seems disinterested, and also lacks pace anyway, and is weak in the air. Fazio is good in the air, but slow on the ground.
This is a problem that's been going on for years, and if we are to push for top 4 next year, it needs sorting. Pochettino must also be able to see the weaknesses so lets hope Levy backs him in the summer, plus the midfield enforcer and striker or two that we desperately need.

Offline yidmafioso

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2015, 06:25:24 PM »
I thought we were lucky , just as we were against q.p.r.The defence is as bad as i`ve seen it and i`ve seen john lacy play !!!
If your not spurs you`re dead to me