SpursNetwork

Tottenham v Newcastle

Offline Chelmsford_yid

• http://www.myspace.com/bennysufc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Tottenham v Newcastle
« on: December 18, 2014, 06:40:49 AM »
Sorry for the lateness...

I hear we won 4-0 tho and will play Sheffield United in the semis over 2nds. :)

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: Tottenham v Newcastle
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2014, 06:48:58 AM »
The Sheffield United who defeated Southampton...  :hide: Anyway, bloody finally - I understand that the Toon put out their second string and about half of our team were the regular starters, but 4:0 is a very nice score nevertheless. Well done! And I really feel Harry Kane could become our Sheringham and Keane combined.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 06:54:10 AM by RiffHard »

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2014, 03:40:34 PM »
The Sheffield United who defeated Southampton...  :hide: Anyway, bloody finally - I understand that the Toon put out their second string and about half of our team were the regular starters, but 4:0 is a very nice score nevertheless. Well done! And I really feel Harry Kane could become our Sheringham and Keane combined.
Whether they put out their second string or not it was a well deserved victory. However, I do agree that we need tougher opposition to test whether we've actually arrived. Over the last couple of games we seem to have improved quite a bit. We need to win our next two games; against Leicester and Burnley (but not in that order :grin: :hide:)
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline Jane

• Hero: Lamela
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2014, 07:29:56 PM »
An enjoyable evening and a brilliant result. The crowd got behind the players. I thought we played well. I am also glad that Kane and Soldado scored. Our defence also needs a mention, they performed well.

Jane x :dance:

Offline Spursx

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2014, 07:40:57 PM »
An enjoyable evening and a brilliant result. The crowd got behind the players. I thought we played well. I am also glad that Kane and Soldado scored. Our defence also needs a mention, they performed well.

Jane x :dance:

I must agree with you Jane. I thought we played exceptional and deserved our win. Our defence was on the ball. We now must build on what we’ve achieved. I know this is only a cup match, but our next two games are important. Especially going into the Christmas period. After that we’ve got two hard games at home, first United, who have improved and then Chelsea, possible league winners. But Chelsea can be beaten, as Newcastle proved. It is the first time I have felt confident for some time. I just hope our win against Newcastle wasn’t a false dawn.

Offline yidmafioso

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2014, 07:17:22 PM »
While i wouldn`t completely disagree i feel you have missed out the several very good chances that newcastle created .Chances that a better team would have buried and , thus , buried us.It`s true that things have improved lately but we`ve only beaten villa , hull and swansea and all with goals right at the end.Bar the villa game , we were taking heavy pressure in those games and scored against the run of play.Unless we are 100% at it against utd and chelsea we`ll get smashed .I`m afraid there is a hell of a lot of hard work and hard times ahead before we get back to where we once were.
If your not spurs you`re dead to me

Offline Don

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2014, 07:45:05 PM »
Howdy all,

I watched the match on BBC cup show and even though it was only highlights I was impressed. Yes, Newcastle had a weak squad with a young goalkeeper defending their goal, but that wasn't Spurs fault. Now I am looking forward to the Christmas period and hope we get a good run.

Offline Blackjack

• http://www.myspace.com/chirpy69
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2014, 10:09:17 PM »
Great result and finaly we played with a quick tempo!, our passing and movent the best of the season so far,  :up: they have proved now that they can do it so well done lads :) :) :) now go play like that in the league.
SPURS TILL I DIE
DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER SO ARE SPURS.