« on: December 14, 2014, 03:13:23 PM »

Swansea
____

v
____

Tottenham

Barclays Premier League - 14th Jan  - KO 16:00  - Ground: Liberty Stadium

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline Metalanimal

• Hero: Pat Jennings
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: Swansea v Tottenham
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2014, 05:23:57 PM »
Not very impressive so far, would have thought with that great start the team would push on but no......... does MP know what he is doing I really dont think he does!
THFC "COYS" and that is all I have to say about that!

Offline Blackjack

• http://www.myspace.com/chirpy69
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2014, 06:29:23 PM »
Glad we got the 3 points but we got out of jail again, ourr defence is a nightmare and the performance for most of the game shocking, we cannot keep possession as we are as usual stepping on our own toes in midfield and Lamela well rubbish!, just wait till we play united and Chelsea over Christmas its going to be another goal tanking.
SPURS TILL I DIE
DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER SO ARE SPURS.

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2014, 08:07:34 PM »
A victory is a victory and now we are about 4 points behind 4th. Newcastle and Burnley next.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2014, 07:52:50 AM »
A win is a win, but I wonder how many Get Out of Jail Free cards do we have left.

Offline RSS61

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2014, 08:17:41 AM »
Yes our defence was atrocious most of the time. Understandably Walker looks way off the pace, and would not be starting so soon if we had a decent RB. Fazio /J VT were all over the place and on another day we might have conceced 3 or 4. Davies I'm not sure about either, though he made a vital tackle in the box. Lamela and Soldado, for the umpteenth time were anonymous. How many more chances are they going to get ? Kane worked his socks off, and Eriksen yet again was class. I know we're only 4 points off 4th, but that wont last IMO. I only see Chelsea Man City Ars*nal & Man U as this years top 4. For us to break back in the top 4 we need new RB CB LB creative MF 1 or 2 pacy wingers and 2 strikers. ( all of whom need to be better than those we have) Some chance !

Offline Blackjack

• http://www.myspace.com/chirpy69
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2014, 10:50:53 AM »
Yes our defence was atrocious most of the time. Understandably Walker looks way off the pace, and would not be starting so soon if we had a decent RB. Fazio /J VT were all over the place and on another day we might have conceced 3 or 4. Davies I'm not sure about either, though he made a vital tackle in the box. Lamela and Soldado, for the umpteenth time were anonymous. How many more chances are they going to get ? Kane worked his socks off, and Eriksen yet again was class. I know we're only 4 points off 4th, but that wont last IMO. I only see Chelsea Man City Ars*nal & Man U as this years top 4. For us to break back in the top 4 we need new RB CB LB creative MF 1 or 2 pacy wingers and 2 strikers. ( all of whom need to be better than those we have) Some chance !

A new whole team then lol :D , seriously you are absolutly right my friend!, it is going to take a good few seasons now to get anywhere near where we where when we made the top 4!, yes were hanging in there but only by the skin of our teath and with terrible performances, and we have seen what happens when we play a top 4 team! blown away!!, yes we played well for 20mins against Chelsea but we still got thumped, we where blown off the field by City and even rocky Liverpool blew us away so the warning signs are there! :'( .
I think in January he needs to get a world class striker, a very competent leader either a MC or DC, with Yedlin coming in he can be tweaked into a winger so leave Davies and Walker as the L/R backs, shift out Lamela, and Capouue, 3 players one in each key areas should be enough to get us going back in the right direction!, to me it has to be 4-4-2 with two wide men hogging the touch line!, force oposing teams to spread out and leave the space in the middle for Ericksen and Mason or new signing to exploit!, early balls wipped into the box for a decent striker like a Bony to thrive on.
Soldado has had so much time its increadable the manager has still faith in him!, having said that I still think he might come good if we play a system like Swansea played, they really had us chasing shadows at times! it was very simular to how we played under Harry with Bale flying down the flanks, this is where I see we need to go.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 10:52:33 AM by Blackjack »
SPURS TILL I DIE
DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER SO ARE SPURS.

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2014, 04:23:12 PM »
A win is a win, but I wonder how many Get Out of Jail Free cards do we have left.

By the looks of the league, about the same as the other teams (with the exception of City and Chelsea). ;)
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline Jane

• Hero: Lamela
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2014, 07:02:58 PM »
A good result in the first half and well deserved lead, but in the second, we dropped our heads. The next couple of games will be interesting and could put us in an important position coming up to next year.

Jane x

Offline Spursx

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2014, 07:09:25 PM »
A good result, yes, but not good enough for a top four placing. I was at the match and I thought that if Swansea were a bit more on the ball we might have lost. But credit where credit is due, at least we won.