« on: October 29, 2014, 11:46:49 AM »

Tottenham
____

v
____

Brighton

League cup - 29th Oct.  - KO 19:45.  - Ground: White Hart Lane

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
Re: Tottenham v Brighton
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2014, 01:00:35 PM »
We've got to go for an all out win and no extra time, as I want to get home early. :grin:
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline Blackjack

• http://www.myspace.com/chirpy69
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2014, 08:58:50 PM »
Our team can be summed up in two words...predictable...clueless!!!

After watching another half of the SAME OLD CRAP!... its now becoming really irratating now!, MP IS NOT ADDRESSING ANYTHING!!!!, here Il help you a bit! " TELL SOLDADO TO STAY IN AND AROUNG THE BOX EVEN IF IT MEANS GLUEING HIS BOOTS TO THE PITCH!!!, TELL LENNON AND TOWNSEND TO STAY ON THE TOUCHLINE AND FINALY TELL ALL THE PLAYERS TO STOP WALKING AND KEEP MOVING AROUND! IVE SEEN SUNDAY LEAGUE TEAMS FITTER!!!" >:( >:( >:( >:(
SPURS TILL I DIE
DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER SO ARE SPURS.

Offline Blackjack

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2014, 12:14:31 AM »
We won Yay! wake up it was only Brighton! next up Newcastle! is it going to be ground hog day! ;)
SPURS TILL I DIE

Offline RSS61

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
  • Season Ticket: No
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2014, 07:48:53 AM »
We won Yay! wake up it was only Brighton! next up Newcastle! is it going to be ground hog day! ;)

Having just watched Newcastle beat City I cannot believe the change in fortunes of our 2 clubs over the last month !!

So, a chance for us to exact revenge. Lets see if they are up for it.

Offline Paul Finch

• Hero: Billy Nick , Dave Mackay and all of the SPURS Legends
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2014, 11:10:11 AM »
        I didn't see the Brighton game, so I can't and won't comment, but I did watch the Newcastle game and our performance was abysmal, so I can only hope that we perform 100 times better when we play them in the next round, because if we don't we will lose again.  >:( >:( >:(
:SN:[font

Offline Glenn R

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2014, 04:15:28 PM »
We were a far better team and should have done better. Newcastle in the next round will be interesting and it is at home. :dance:
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
I did what I had to do

Offline Spursx

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2014, 07:34:00 PM »
We were a far better team and should have done better. Newcastle in the next round will be interesting and it is at home. :dance:

Far better team or not voice we didn't take our chances and it has been like that all season. I would love to see Spurs in the top 4, but I can't see it this season. Where we are lucky is that every team, apart from Chelsea, is giving hit and miss results. City this season has been beaten by Stoke and Newcastle and must improve if they want to challenge Chelsea for the title. Liverpool hasn't been impressive, United are out of it and Ars*nal are just Ars*nal, so nothing new there. Three places up for grabs and nothing amazing from any of the others. And that is the only hope that Spurs has got. Not a running endorsement.

I noticed voice that you are very optimistic where Spurs are concerned. Now that is ok to a point, but somewhere along the line you’ve got to wake up and smell the coffee. In your favour I will say that he does need time and also bring his own players in. Newcastle will be a real tester in the cup. Will we have learnt anything from the defeat and will we play our cup team against them or the league team, that has been so dismal?

Offline RSS61

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2014, 01:20:38 PM »

Far better team or not voice we didn't take our chances and it has been like that all season. I would love to see Spurs in the top 4, but I can't see it this season. Where we are lucky is that every team, apart from Chelsea, is giving hit and miss results. City this season has been beaten by Stoke and Newcastle and must improve if they want to challenge Chelsea for the title. Liverpool hasn't been impressive, United are out of it and Ars*nal are just Ars*nal, so nothing new there. Three places up for grabs and nothing amazing from any of the others. And that is the only hope that Spurs has got. Not a running endorsement.

I noticed voice that you are very optimistic where Spurs are concerned. Now that is ok to a point, but somewhere along the line you’ve got to wake up and smell the coffee. In your favour I will say that he does need time and also bring his own players in. Newcastle will be a real tester in the cup. Will we have learnt anything from the defeat and will we play our cup team against them or the league team, that has been so dismal?

Do you know what, I'm not sure there is any real difference between the two. Are Adebayor/Lamella/chadli any better than Kane/Lennon/Townsend ? if you get my drift. Until ( or if) he gets his chosen players, we will not have a best 11.( apart from Lloris !!)

Offline Glenn R

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2014, 04:13:04 PM »

Do you know what, I'm not sure there is any real difference between the two. Are Adebayor/Lamella/chadli any better than Kane/Lennon/Townsend ? if you get my drift. Until ( or if) he gets his chosen players, we will not have a best 11.( apart from Lloris !!)

Maybe he needs to mix the two up.
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
I did what I had to do

Offline Blackjack

« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2014, 03:04:49 PM »
What he needs to do is give us width!, our play is crying out for wing play an good early crosses in the box!, we look like lost school kids huddled round a fire in midfield! its far to easy to play us now, just put a back four in front of us an stay still!!!.
SPURS TILL I DIE