« on: September 24, 2014, 12:50:27 PM »

Tottenham
____

v
____

Nottingham Forest

League cup 3rd round - 24th Sept  - KO 19:45 - Ground: White Hart Lane

http://spursnetwork.com/forums/index.php?board=40.0

I have no idea what a DDOS attack is but it sounds a bit like a girl with large breasts attacking us? Is there any video of the attack as i would like to watch that one day?

Offline spursjoolz

• Hero: Teddy & Ossie
  • Season Ticket: No
Re: Tottenham v Nottingham Forest
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2014, 04:36:15 PM »
Does anyone sincerely think we should go for it or turn up with a few kids just for the hell of it?

Personally, I am not too bothered about the Capital Cup.  We have far better things to worry about than another string of midweek games.

:hide:

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2014, 07:20:47 PM »
A cup is a cup and silverware is silverware. As I can see our trophy cabinet dusting since 2008, I would be very happy with League Cup.

Offline Blackjack

• http://www.myspace.com/chirpy69
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2014, 08:43:23 PM »
We have absolutely no chance in the league!, we have a new manager but its AVB all over again! >:( ,
one up front, loads of possession but toothless up front! :( , our movement is slow, and static!, we receive the ball facing are own goal instead of running onto it and so are caught in possession allowing our opposition to counter knowing our back four(any) is shaky at best!.
Forrest are using the same approach as all the teams against us now, men behind the ball and spring the trap when they can!, one up front is just no good, Soldado might aswell be at Stamford bridge right now!!! he has hardly touched the ball!, when we do make it to the final third we just stop as there is no free player to pass two, I am sick of watching the same old story, Pochittino promised to bring attacking quick movement football yet he continues to play a lone striker FFS!, WE ARE SO GOING TO GET BATTERED BY THE GOONERS SAT. :'( :tickedoff: Rubbish absolute rubbish.
SPURS TILL I DIE
DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER SO ARE SPURS.

Offline Blackjack

• http://www.myspace.com/chirpy69
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2014, 09:41:20 PM »
Well well well crap for 70min then two upfront and the game changes completely!, suddenly Soldado has licence to move and Kane shares the load and WAM we actually become a real threat!, we start going towards the there goal instead of our own!!!... I REST MY CASE. :dance:
SPURS TILL I DIE
DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER SO ARE SPURS.

Offline dimexi

• I have a dream... a white hart dream
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2014, 03:56:22 AM »
Well well well crap for 70min then two upfront and the game changes completely!, suddenly Soldado has licence to move and Kane shares the load and WAM we actually become a real threat!, we start going towards the there goal instead of our own!!!... I REST MY CASE. :dance:

Totally agree with you! :)
Maybe next year...

Offline RSS61

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2014, 08:14:03 AM »

Agree with this, but another problem I thought was Bentaleb kept giving the ball away, Paulinho was useless, as was Lennon.. Ben Davies, Stambouli both are still not settled in our system, all in all god help us Saturday !

Offline RiffHard

• Hero: Gary Lineker, Teddy Sheringham, Mart Poom
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2014, 02:08:09 PM »

Agree with this, but another problem I thought was Bentaleb kept giving the ball away, Paulinho was useless, as was Lennon.. Ben Davies, Stambouli both are still not settled in our system, all in all god help us Saturday !
Sadly, I didn't see the game. How was Ryan Mason? I know he scored a goal, but how was his general play?

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
  • Season Ticket: Yes
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2014, 04:25:08 PM »
A poor first half, but the second half we fought back well. An inspired substitution did it for us. Mason played well. Both strikers scored. I thought Forest were a good team (for a Championship side). Hopefully some of those players will be picked for the Ars*nal game.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Offline spursjoolz

• Hero: Teddy & Ossie
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2014, 04:38:47 PM »
Comfortable win in the ned, but not a great performance!

Everyone has us dead and burried at the Emirats on Saturday. For the first time, I will be honest in my prediction. The very best we can do is a draw and that's if The Arse make mistakes!

Someone mentioned AVB  all over again and it is absolutely the same. Nothing has changed!

:tickedoff:

Offline Jane

• Hero: Lamela
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2014, 08:18:11 PM »
A poor first half, but the second half we fought back well. An inspired substitution did it for us. Mason played well. Both strikers scored. I thought Forest were a good team (for a Championship side). Hopefully some of those players will be picked for the Ars*nal game.

I agree that it was a poor first half. But we did pick up in the second half and deserved our win, but I thought it was close. At least we got a point against the Ars*nal. A much needed point as well

Jane  :dance:

Offline Glenn R

• Hero: Glenn Hoddle, Greaves, Bill Nicholson etc
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2014, 05:23:33 PM »

I agree that it was a poor first half. But we did pick up in the second half and deserved our win, but I thought it was close. At least we got a point against the Ars*nal. A much needed point as well

Jane  :dance:

Let us hope the Forest and Ars*nal game was an upward trajectory.
I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve travelled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.