SpursNetwork

I'm running out of patience with Redknapp

Offline Spurs218

• Hero: Zokora
  • Season Ticket: Yes
I'm running out of patience with Redknapp
« on: April 23, 2011, 07:02:09 PM »
Yeah, yeah, 2 points from 8 games when he came, CL football this season.... blah blah.

This season we've had a better squad than we've ever had in the weakest league we've ever competed in. West Ham 1 point out of 6. Wigan 1 point out of 6. WBA 2 points out of 6. Blackpool 0 points out of 3. 4 points form a possible 21 against four of the bottom six clubs.

Redknapp seems more concerned about Man City.  Man City will not finish above us because they spent £150M (most of their buys have been very average!), they'll finish above us because we are 6 or 9 points worse than we were last season.

Despite all of this, the main thing which makes me furious is how he continues to have little diggs at the supporters. It seriously isn't cool and is the reason why so many supporters dislike him.
"Any player coming to Spurs whether he's a big signing or just a ground staff boy must be dedicated to the game and to the club. He must be prepared to work at his game. He must never be satisfied with his last performance, and he must hate losing."

RIP: Sir Bill Nicholson

Offline Holtspur

• Hero: Ricky Villa
Re: I'm running out of patience with Redknapp
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2011, 07:08:35 PM »
Hi 218 - I was starting a similar topic as you were typing yours - "Taxi for Mr Redknapp". Share your sentiments exactly. Am waiting on his excuses this time. Some will say its the players on the pitch that should tack the flack, but he trains, coaches them. Buys them and selects the team. The blame is 100% with him.

Offline samtheball

• Season Ticket: No
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2011, 07:23:58 PM »
time to worry but is it Harry or the staff? coaches

Offline ugs

• tottenham Till I die
    • www.boozeandcues.co.uk
  • Hero: Glenn Hoddle The One True Ghod
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2011, 12:02:41 PM »
Alex Ferguson Man Ure, very good squad lots of money spent in and out of form 1991 they won their first trophy and the rest id history.

I'm not saying it's going to be the same but their is a moral here, something that we should all be mindful of, success takes time unless you are willing to spend £200 million a season

:coolsmiley:
‘It’s the stuff of dreams…As a child, being a fan of the sport, I never imagined that one day I’d be in this position. Kids from Kilburn don’t become favourite for the Tour de France. You’re supposed to become a postman or a milkman or work at Ladbrokes." Bradley Wiggins 2012 Tour de France Champion

Offline taimedowne

• Hero: Jimmy Greaves
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2011, 12:45:45 PM »
Alex Ferguson Man Ure, very good squad lots of money spent in and out of form 1991 they won their first trophy and the rest id history.

I'm not saying it's going to be the same but their is a moral here, something that we should all be mindful of, success takes time unless you are willing to spend £200 million a season

We dont have time Harry will be off to England next summer at the latest.

Offline Metalanimal

• Hero: Pat Jennings
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2011, 03:31:07 PM »
As a club we mean less to Arry than his beloved West ham and he shat all over them, he will fail in the England job!

I remember when he signed for us he said sumin like, this is the last chance I will have to manage a big club and win things.

I dont think its time for him to go just yet (much as I dont like the bloke) we will be right in it if that happens.

THFC "COYS" and that is all I have to say about that!

Offline ugs

• tottenham Till I die
    • www.boozeandcues.co.uk
  • Hero: Glenn Hoddle The One True Ghod
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2011, 03:11:25 PM »

We dont have time Harry will be off to England next summer at the latest.

Are we sure that he's going to be offered the job .... I'm not so sure as he's always been kept at arms length before plus he has a lil baggage at the mo !!!!

:nope:
‘It’s the stuff of dreams…As a child, being a fan of the sport, I never imagined that one day I’d be in this position. Kids from Kilburn don’t become favourite for the Tour de France. You’re supposed to become a postman or a milkman or work at Ladbrokes." Bradley Wiggins 2012 Tour de France Champion